Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Cleaning Crew


Damn, things are really in full swing for the Lie-Nielsen Tool Event that starts tomorrow. 

We've spruced up the joint, and added some color.


Hell, we even cleaned the fridge - a rare event! 


My neighbor, Mario - of Ario Signs - kindly printed a banner for the new classroom. This banner was a inter-continental project - my old high school buddy Terry (who's is in Ohio) designed the banner, using a local graphic artist's logo. 

So the process went from concept (Adam) to Terry (layout) to Mario (printing) to Denny, (my own personal boy Friday) who hung it. I am deeply thankful to have each of them helping me out. 




Tuesday night - we had a cleaning party. Everyone who so graciously offered to help out showed up to help blow, dust, vacuum, sweep, and generally get the place in shape. This was truly a team effort, although several times I caught people blowing right next to someone else trying to contain their mess. 


 So it was a bit of a cluster fuck at times. And somewhat comical, when you stepped back and watched everything unfold.








I want to send a big thanks to everyone who helped prepare for this - it's a huge event here at the school, and I couldn't have done it without everyone's help and support. 

Now...on to the big event....

No comments: